My life is crazy
Obviously since it's been two months since I've written, my life is absolutely insane!!! It's just getting worse:) But it's my own fault and I can deal with it.My trip (boy that was a long time ago) back to Canada was good. Stressful, but I think my Mommy is doing quite well now. I don't think she has to go back to the doctor for another month or so! That's pretty awesome.
Coming back from Canada was really hard, of course. My mom was still in the hospital when I left, but she started getting much better soon after I left. I guess you could say she was on the upswing when I had to come back.
There's been a lot of change at work. I got to switch to the Toddler classroom, so for the past two weeks I've been adjusting to a new work schedule and a new classroom/age group. The change is definitely a positive one! I have to open the center now, though, so that means very early mornings....I'm not necessarily a morning person though, but it hasn't been too bad. Three days a week I leave the center by 2:00. That's nice:) However, it does mean that I work a few more hours at the music store, so my total work hours have increased! I didn't think that was possible:)
The other big change is that we've adopted (on a trial basis so far) two kitties. They're both sweet and good, but they fight during the night so I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep, especially since I'm out the door by 5:45 every morning! I'm hoping they calm down. I think one of them is trying to play with the other, but he doesn't want to play so he gets all mad! I also think the one that doesn't want to play is suffering from ear mites (he goes to the vet again this week) so that could be leading to his irritability! Hopefully it all gets sorted out and we can come to a compromise that lets me rest a bit more!
I've been playing with my band now for three years, and am now part of the band board doing publicity....HAHAHA:) Actually, it isn't too bad and I actually managed to get a letter out and got some ads for our concert programs which brings in some revenue for the band. Obviously I had a lot of help....but it shouldn't be that bad of a job. Today Eric and I went out to Buffalo Grove to put some posters up in local businesses...the weather was really nice and we went to Dairy Queen, so I guess that's okay.
I also re-joined the gym today. Thank goodness for that! I quit back in April because I just wasn't going. I think I was kind of tired of the routine and wanted to spend more time outside exercising...which I did, sort of but I think it's good that I joined the gym again. Hopefully I'll be able to attend regularly so it won't be a waste of money!
So, that's pretty much it. My cats are so good during the day. I wonder what they're like when we're not around? Hopefully not like they are all night, that's for sure!! Anyhow, signing off!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home