Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's been awhile...


Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote a post here...


My trip was fun. I had a good time seeing a few people and especially meeting my baby niece. She's such a little doll and I love her so much! So much, in fact, that I will probably come see her again in May for memorial day long weekend. I have to check a couple things out and then I can book airfare. Apparently it's "cheap" right now, for whatever reason!


The baby shower was fun, and I got to see people I haven't seen in a couple years. Sadie got a whole lot of new presents, and I think she will be one trendy, very well dressed baby for a few months, anyway!


I had a nice time staying with Jen, and I think my other niece Daisy had a good time having me there too. Me being there meant that she had somewhere to sleep after her mommy and daddy went to work so early in the morning! I did miss my little kitty cats though. Oscar and Soonie are so cute and fat!!! And Clara is just, well, Clara. Same old little girl she's always been!


Oh, and I had a good time eating. A lot. Mmmmm, food:):):)


Now things are back to normal. Too busy. Yuck. Can't I just stay on Vacation????

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you too. That would be cool if you came again in May.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Airfare is "cheap," hehe... How true. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home