MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I'm going to work today, but only for a few hours, I think. Maybe even only two hours. That would be nice:)And I don't really have to be there until 10:00, so I thought I would write something here before I have to leave.
Mostly I just wanted to wish everybody a merry christmas. This year is the first year in a long time where it has actually felt like christmas! Maybe it's because I actually had my christmas shopping done, wrapped and sent to Canada a lot sooner than normal. I think everything got there on time...maybe not because Jill and Ryan never mentioned whether they got their stuff or not.
Maybe it's because I think I actually put a lot of thought and effort into buying the right gifts for everybody. Or maybe it's because I've been listening to Christmas music in my car for the last three weeks. I don't know what it is, but I'm definitely in the holiday spirit!!!!
Today we've been invited to Colin and Laura's parents' house for Christmas Eve dinner. I thought that was very nice to invite us!!! I'm so happy that we have plans.
Tomorrow Eric and I will wake up and open presents, eat some breakfast and then head out to Eric's parents' house for presents and food. It should be a good time, I think:)
And then I'm back at work for a two day work week, plus the music store. It should be a nice relaxing week, as I have a lot of kids out this week for the holidays!
I've been lucky so far this holiday season. I got primarily gift cards for gifts from my little ones, so I've got a lot of shopping to do after the holidays. I've actually been thinking about putting the money towards one big thing, like a piece of exercise equipment, but I just don't think we've got the space right now. It really would just be in the way.....
So I may just end up buying clothes, which I desperately need anyway, and some new running shoes. But I am going to put some more thought into it before I waste away the money!!!
Eric just left to go to the post office, which may or may not be open. He's sending away his applications to Doctorate school! That's VERY exciting, and I'm so excited to see what happens with this! I really hope he gets into Northwestern because that would make things so much easier, but if he makes it into Bowling Green, I suppose that would be alright too. I'm just excited to see where we'll end up for next year!!!
I suppose that's all for right now, but seriously, everybody have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I miss you all!!!!!!! And I wish I were home for the holidays, but alas, it wasn't meant to be this year......Love to all!!!!


1 Comments:
Oh, wow, I guess Eric will be done his masters soon. All these silly boys and their silly PhDs... =) Good luck to him!
Post a Comment
<< Home