Saturday, October 20, 2007

What? I need to put postage on that?

My landlord just called me to come and get a letter that the mail lady left with her. The return address was mine, and SURPRISE, I forgot to put postage on the letter I sent yesterday. Ooops....what a dumb dumb! Oh well!!!

I went on a nice walk today. My company had a charity walk for the Foundation for Children. We walked downtown from Washington Street (or Ave) down along the lake to Navy Pier and back. It was a very nice walk! I like that walk...the lake is so pretty. And I realized how nice it is to take public transportation sometimes. Yes, it takes longer, and you probably have to get up earlier to utilize it, but it also means you have some time to yourself in the morning to relax, sleep, read, listen to music, and enjoy yourself before you have to get to work. I never really minded having to take the bus and train to school all the time. I mean, yes it was convenient in University when I had my parking pass, but I think I had valid reasons for having the parking pass. In fifth year I had to drive to tennis class, and get from work to school ALL THE TIME, so I was SOOOOOOO busy and had to get places quickly, but my first and second year the bus was just fine! I don't really remember third year and why I wanted the parking pass. I think mostly because I had the car...but maybe there were other reasons!

Anyhow, and now I'm cooking perogies. Mmmmmm...I'm waiting for Eric to get his haircut, and then he's hopefully picking me up and taking me to his concert that he has. If he doesn't have time to pick me up, then I guess I will be doing something else tonight. But I don't know what. Probably reading. I'm reading several books right now. After I finished the last book I was reading, I didn't have anything else to read so I was reading Harry Potter 7 again. But then I got some books from the library and that Bill Bryson book I bought in Mundelein while I was writing those exams a couple weeks ago. So, currently I'm in the middle of three books. The third one is "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Picoult. Her books are so good! After I finish that one I'm going to start "My sister's keeper", which I have heard is astonishing. I got it from the library, so I need to finish it before it's due because I'm sure there's a waiting list! But first I need to finish Picture Perfect! Which is also good.

Tomorrow I might go to Goebberts farm/pumpkin patch with some people from work, but I don't know for sure. Eric and I might venture out to Great America for Fright Fest. The weather is supposed to be beautiful!

And that's all from me right now. For now. I'm hoping to keep up my blogging, and I hope other people do too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home