My poor deprived blog.....
Well, at least I'm not alone in my sparse updates of my blog!!! Everybody has seemed to be leaning in the way of facebook, which is fine, but I still feel obligated to write here, too.The new car is still great. I love it. It's fun to drive!! The only thing I don't like is the wind noise that occurs when the sun roof is open. So, hahahaha, no sunroof while I'm in the car:)
Work has been busy. I've been putting in quite a few more hours at the music store for some reason...I guess it's just busy season and we're short staffed so I've had to work full days on Fridays. Money is good.
My birthday was good. We went for Sunday brunch at Pappadeaux's, which is a very yummy seafood restaurant that we haven't been to in awhile. I LOVE Sunday brunch! Afterwards we went shopping a bit. I decided I needed a new fall jacket, and I found a nice one at the Gap. Then we headed to the grocery store to pick a few things up, and then to Eric's parents house for dinner. Quiet, simple but still special birthday. And I guess I'm not that old......
Bowling has been fun. I'm bowling on Monday nights at a nearby bowling alley, and I've bowled pretty well so far. It's a "Vegas" league, which means they go to a tourney in Vegas every year. I'm contemplating going.....but we'll see.
I've been contemplating a lot of trips this week. I'm not sure which ones I will be able to make. I've been planning on coming home for christmas, and in late February/March, but now I'm wondering if we'll be able to come for Christmas.......
:( Eric's going to Thailand mid-January and it might just be too much traveling/money etc. I supposed we have to decide for sure pretty soon, eh? Christmas isn't that far away! I've also been throwing the idea around of driving to Toronto October 19th.....but I think that'll be too much travel for one little weekend. Sigh. I just don't know. And I'm wondering if I will be going to Vegas. I think that if I just came home in February/March and stayed here for Christmas, I would go to Vegas......Anybody want to go to Vegas on June 22nd? For a week? It would be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that's my story. Any comments?


4 Comments:
You know I've already written down the dates of your bowling tourney hahahahaha and it would be great to see you October 19/20ish. You know I already have a hotel room booked!
Eric's going to Thailand????? Why? You gotta keep your mommy posted ya know!!!!!
Jill told me everything last night but the Vegas thing. Never been, would love to go.
What about dear ol' Cali?
Long live blogs! I still love mine. :-)
I'm jealous that you have so many travelling opportunities that you have to decide between them, even if it is because of lack of funds. I just plain have nowhere to go.
Btw, I thought you quit at the music store?
Post a Comment
<< Home