posted by Jo @ Thursday, July 26, 2007
I'm going to be wary if Oscar ever decides to cuddle with me!
My Computer won't let me go there, but I saw that 'Oscar' on TV yesterday. Funny isn't it. Anyway since I'm the only one that our little Oscie cuddles with when he is in the mood......I think we're SAFE!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I'm going to be wary if Oscar ever decides to cuddle with me!
My Computer won't let me go there, but I saw that 'Oscar' on TV yesterday. Funny isn't it. Anyway since I'm the only one that our little Oscie cuddles with when he is in the mood......I think we're SAFE!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home