Sunday, October 14, 2007

15 pounds of glory




So, this is my brand new bowling ball:) I'm very excited! Tomorrow, I will hopefully last through three games with it.....

I have to admit, I was shocked that I could possibly use a 15 pound bowling ball, and I guess we'll see how it goes after three games with it! I already bowled two games yesterday and it seemed fine, although someone was trying to get me to throw a bit of a hook so my second game was a lot worse than my first game, but really, why do I need to throw a hook? Time will tell, I suppose.

And that's my bowling story.

Do I have any other stories? Not really. I'm boring. Sorry!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...15 pounds?! I usually use a wimpy 8 or 10 lbs LOL! poor wrists!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home