Saturday, December 08, 2007

At work.....but there's only 1.3 hours left in my work day. Then, if the weather holds up, we'll be headed to the ZOO!!!!! There's light shows and other holiday stuff going on there, so it should be fun! But apparently it's supposed to rain/snow/sleet.....so we'll see what happens.

Not much else has been going on. I've been trying to pick up running on a regular basis again, as some of my pants are getting tighter....must have been all that pie:)
Tomorrow is my last holiday concert for the year, so band will be done until the 10th of January. I've been practicing here and there, trying to get in shape for my solo performance in April. Trust me, it will take me that long.....
I managed to mail Canada gifts yesterday! You guys might actually get presents before Christmas this year! WOW!!!! But that depends on how long they take to ship. Hopefully everything arrives without being smashed/broken. Especially Jill and Ryan's gifts....

5.5 Hours Later .........

So, I just got back from rushing to urgent care due to the fact that I totally sliced opened my finger while washing dishes:( It's nasty. No stitches.....but the doctor super-glued my finger back together! And then he put it on a splint so that it would be harder for me to bust it open.....



Oh, and we didn't go to the zoo, but we're getting Thai food!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home