Doo Doo Be Dooo
Lalala. I'm at work.......slow morning so far!The weeks have been going by so quickly lately.....which is good when it's Monday through Thursday, but when it's the weekend, I just want it to slow down!!! Why is time flying by!!! At least Thanksgiving is this week!! Hooray for a "two day" work week and Morgo and John come on Thursday! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! I put two day in quotation marks, because it will actually be a three day workweek, however Tuesday I don't have to work with Children, instead it will be a day of accounts payable and a staff meeting Tuesday night. So relatively low key!!!
Eric and I sort of started our Christmas shopping. Sort of. But I really want to get it done early so I can send it on time this year! On Sunday we went shopping for Eric's sister's birthday gift, and found a few things for other people! We also brought his sister a dairy queen Ice Cream Log cake. Mmmmmmm....yummy!!!!! And I'm thinking about getting a grasshopper Ice Cream pie from Oberweis for Thanksgiving dinner.......mmmmmm......
Anyhow, now I'm just blabbering. I don't really have anything to say!
And now we're listening to bassoon music. Mmmmm. I love bassoon!
And now I'm done. Sure, yeah, I'm done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home