what's goin' on?
Not a whole bunch. I am apparently having problems typing! Dangit!! I'm listening to "The Night Before Christmas" right now....it's the arrangement for orchestra and narrator. It's cute! We're playing the band arrangement for our Christmas concerts this year.Speaking of concerts, we had our concert on Saturday night. It went really well, I think, and seeing as how we were playing movie and dance themes, it was well received by the audience. I had a drunken bassoon solo in Four Scottish Dances. Fun stuff!!!
I've been busy, as usual, trying to bowl (emphasis on the TRYING). In fact, today I went and threw two games just to get some practice in. It's Friday, early afternoon, so I was the only person bowling. Haha. The only reason I actually went bowling was because I tried to go and drop my prescription off, but the pharmacy was closed for lunch so I decided that sinced I was right by the bowling alley I might as well stop in a throw some games. I've been bowling not as well since I got my new ball. Hopefully that will change soon!
I left early from work today. I was just sitting there not doing a whole lot so I decided to just go!
I also got to leave early from work on Wednesday. I went to the doctor's office, and since it was hallowe'en, all the kidlets got to go home early to go trick-or-treating so I was not needed back at work after my appointment. I went and got my oil changed (for free) instead. And I actually COOKED dinner! Wow! We had no trick-or-treaters. Oh well!
Right now I'm trying to decide what I should do with my free time.
I should go to the gym.
I ate a hot dog and fries for lunch.
I should really go to the gym!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home