Thursday, November 29, 2007

Definitely time for an update!

Wow, the Thanksgiving holiday just flew right by, but that's because we were having a really good time! Morgan came to visit, and it was so nice to see her for five days!!!! Hopefully she had fun, and Eric didn't scare her away with his crazy nightmare television......haha:)
We enjoyed some cornish hens (a la Eric), some mashed potatoes, veggies, and stuffing stuffed green peppers with feta cheese on top. Mmmmm....oh yeah, and some yummy bread, and PIE. Lots of pie:) There's still a piece left, but I'm not convinced that it should be consumed by a human. It's a week old...
Anyhow, what else did we do other than eat? Not much, actually!!! Hooray for deep dish pizza, bennigans (mmmm, pita cheeseburgers) portillos, buffalo wild wings and PIE. We went downtown on Saturday to the Art institute of Chicago, which was interesting enough, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not that big into art, but I enjoyed the Picasso's and the Monets. The contemporary art was, well, contemporary, and I almost sat on a piece of it and got yelled at.....*blush*.
We also walked down the magnificent mile, and the lights down michigan avenue were very pretty. They also put up the lights in our neighbourhood which are very pretty as well! Hmmm...what else did we do? Spent a lot of money! I did a lot of my christmas shopping this weekend, which is nice. I still need to get a few more things, but I'm almost done! That's a good feeling. It's not even December yet! Morgan and I went to Long Grove, which is that cool little rustic town with fun things to shop for. I spent lots of money:) Ooops. But not as much as Morgan did at a certain electronics store:):):):):) Hopefully you didn't have to pay too much in duty, Morgo!!!!
Anyhow, the most important thing was that Morgan and I got to spend more time together than we ever have! Yay, sleepovers! And we had a good time.
I hope that Johnny is feeling better, and he was missed a lot!!! *HUGGS AND KISSES*!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and I booked some vacation time for February 25-29 for coming home! HUZZAH!

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for coming home! I had a great time, and actually came home with more money than I thought I had LOL :):)
Eric did not scare me away with nightmare TV, or drunken ramblings. :):)
John and I will have to have sleepovers with you again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home