Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow, guess what? It's saturday morning again!

I guess saturday mornings are a good time to blog, when I'm bored at work with nothing to do. It's not like I do nothing at all...I vaccuumed the store this morning:) And I'll probably sort through some accounts payable stuff, but really, if there are no customers, Saturdays can drag on and on!
I guess I've been keeping busy with Eric away. Last saturday I was gone all day with a really long rehearsal and babysitting. I've been going to the gym a little bit, reading, watching movies...checking my email a lot...you know, the norm. My schedule has changed permanently at work so I'm trying to get used to that. Yesterday (Friday) lasted forever. It just kept going on and on. Never ending!!!! I think it was because the morning was absolutely insane for staffing and kids going in and out of my room, and then it was too cold to go outside, so we were stuck in the classroom all day long.
But the change in my schedule is a good thing. It will be nice to work two days, have a day off, and then work another two days. Friday's aren't that bad...yay Jeans! And I'll get to put in 8 or 9 hours in at the music store so that will mean $$$. I need $$$....hahaha:)
Eric seems to be enjoying Thailand. Him and Alfredo did not proceed to the next round (Sean did:) so they're hanging out watching fabulous performances and eating a lot of Thai food. I can't wait for him to come back home! It's been cold and lonely in my apartment...I got the heat checked in my livingroom on thursday as I couldn't feel any coming out of the register. There wasn't. But it's still cold, even though there's heat now. I've started going to sleep with socks on because I've been freezing in bed. And I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Several times. Usually I'll go potty or whatever, and then see if Eric has emailed me:) And there were weird noises last night. The wind was probably bad, so there was like, groaning/creaking coming from my ceiling (Nobody lives above us, so it was something on the roof).
I talked to Jill last night for a couple hours! That was fun:) I haven't really talked with her in awhile, so it was good to catch up and see how her and baby are doing. Not much more time until I become an aunty!!! I'm so excited!
Let's see, what else? I have been reading a cool book "The Time Traveler's Wife". It's really neat, if you like, ummmm, books:) It's not really science fiction. It's about a man who time travels because of a condition he has. I can't really explain it, but it's well written and very interesting. I really want to finish it before it has to go back on the 25th. I'm not sure if that's going to happen, though:( It's kind of long!!!
Hmmmm....I think that's about it right now. Maybe I'll try and go read my book!!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully the weird sounds from your ceiling weren't mice. NO MICE!!! :):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home