More Saturday morning ramblings...haha:)
So, another saturday morning has come. I woke up this morning to my home phone ringing! Eric called me!!!!!! He's safe and sound in Thailand, and having a great time with Sean, Sean's parents and Alison and Alfredo! I'm so jealous......maybe I'll get to go next year......:)Anyhow, he's been enjoying the food, the scenery and the University. They draw lots on Monday to see what order they will be playing in. I really hope he does well!!!! I think everyone is in the same frame of mind though. If they get booted out in the first round, to the beach they will go, beer in hand! hahaha:0)
Anyhow, in other news, I spent last night on the couch watching movies on demand. I could have gone out with friends, but I was tired and not feeling so well. Instead I watched "Music and Lyrics" with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, which was cute, and "Brokeback Mountain"....not so cute. I didn't really like Brokeback mountain. Heath Ledger's character was rather annoying, and it was kind of a long movie. Sad at the end, but not very exciting throughout.
Today is a busy day. I'm working til 1:00, going home and shoveling food down my throat, going to rehearsal for a couple of hours, and then babysitting. Woo hoo! Money is good......I like money:) Especially right now! Which reminds me, I need to put my check in the bank. Hooray for checks!
I have no plans for tomorrow. Probably should go to the gym, the library, the bank machine. Maybe I'll go to the asia supermarket to get some Tom Yum soup...mmm....and then back to work Monday. What a life!!!!


2 Comments:
Sounds like you're keeping busy so far! And thanks for keeping up your blog! I think you're the only one :)
I try....
Post a Comment
<< Home