Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another week gone by!

YAY! Only two more sleeps until Eric comes home! I guess he's been having fun in Thailand, seeing elephants, visiting snake farms and eating delicious food. I'm jealous. I've been sitting around watching movies.....and being sick. Hmmm, no fair!!! That's okay, because in a few weeks I'll get to come home and do fun things in Edmonton. Certainly not as exciting things as being in Thailand, but I'll be an auntie for the first time, I'll be on vacation, and I'll be surrounded by family and friends. YAY! Mmmmm, boston pizza.....hahaha:)
Anyhow, so this week, although it feels like it was dragging on and on due to my missing of Eric, probably went by quickly. I'm busy. Busy busy busy. Especially now that I'm putting in more hours and work at the music store. And because I work with the babies on Fridays, my week feels a lot longer....but it's jam packed, so it went by relatively quick and uneventful. I spent the middle of the week fairly ill due to the child in my class who was (quite literally) following me around the classroom coughing on me, despite my best efforts to get her to cover her mouth. Monday night I had to make a special stop at Walgreens to pick up some airborne and juice. Sigh. Tuesday I was not feeling well at all, and to make things worse I had a staff meeting, so I didn't get home until 8:45. And I was sad that Heath Ledger was found dead earlier that day. So, upon arrival to my house I put on my PJ's, made some tea and watched "The 10 things I hate about you", one of my favorite movies. I fell asleep during it due to the Nyquil I took, but I still got to see Heath strutting his stuff. He was cute in that movie. Now I want to watch "The Patriot", which I've heard is good. I may have to go and rent that tonight if I don't find myself with plans. Which I probably won't. I'm such a loser..... :)
So, after work today I plan to go to the gym, go to rehearsal, watch "The Patriot", sleep, possibly do laundry....and tomorrow I plan on doing nothing! I have to go pre-bowl at some point so I can hang out with Eric on Monday!!!!

What an exciting life I have!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a little late but my favorite Heath movie is "First Knight" - totally cheesy but fun especially if you're stuck at home sick or snowed in like we almost were!Why don't we ever get "snow days"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home