Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm an Auntie!!!

YAY!!! I'm so excited that my sister had her baby on Tuesday! Sadie Hali'a Pidcock, 7lbs, 3Oz. :):):):) So cute! I'm just sad that I'm not going home for another two weeks! But on the plus side, I AM coming home in just two weeks! HOORAY!!!!!! And hopefully the time will just fly right by! Canada in winter, here I come!

So, Eric and I went on a little shopping spree on Sunday to Best Buy! Hooray for gift cards! We bought four new games for the wii, including Guitar Hero (fun), dance dance revolution (fun AND a good workout!), Mario and Sonic Olympic games (I really suck at it, but what else is new), and Super Mario Galaxy, which neither of us has tried yet. But it looks like fun! Guitar Hero and Dance Dance revolution are really fun, and I enjoy playing them even though I'm really bad at them! Plus, guitar hero tells me I ROCK! Hahahaha. Anyhow, we also bought "My French Tutor" for the DS, which I'm actually having a good time playing with, and then we bought a web cam for our laptop. The web cam keeps crashing as soon as you open it, though, so we haven't got it up and running yet. I don't know what to do about it, and I haven't had time to fiddle around or anything....any suggestions?

Not much else is going on around here right now...we've had some really terrible weather these last two weeks. I already told you about last Friday, and it happened again on Wednesday. We got absolutely dumped on, causing schools and businesses to close down. And it hasn't been warm enough for it all to melt like normal, so we still have a whole lot of snow! It's only gonna get colder. Personally, I know we're just being wimps. Edmonton NEVER has snow days!!! And I'm kind of annoyed because my work closed down on Wednesday and i wasn't there working, AGAIN. I have not once ever been there when we've closed. I swear, we've closed probably four times since I started and I have not once been there!!! Man!!! Our music store closed early on Wednesday too. I left around 3, and I think we were only staying open until around 4. NOBODY came in. It was DEAD!! hahah:0 Anyhow, that's enough of this!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't met Sadie yet. I've been to sick :( I've had to rely on pictures too. Isn't she just adorable.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger duff said...

congrats on the niece! seems like everywhere i look, someone's either pregnant or just had a baby. i'm totally avoiding mirrors, just in case. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home