Saturday, February 02, 2008

Not much to say

I figured since I have time to sit down write, I would....but I really don't have much to say. I'm happy to have Eric back from Thailand. I think he had a good time there, and he's adjusting slowly but surely back to real life. He's sleeping okay at night, but he's exhausted by the end of the day still. I seem to remember him having the same problem in Australia until he recooperated from the long flight!
I'm busy busy what with rehearsals for various ensembles on Saturday afternoons. It's really cutting into my gym time...I've been having trouble finding time and motivation (at the same time) to get my behind to the gym. It seems as though if I have time I'm certainly not motivated, or if I'm motivated I certainly don't have time. Oh well, it will all come together in due time.
I'm getting excited for my vacation! I leave in 21 days! Three weeks! Yay!!!!

Oooh, that means Eric's birthday is in 20 days...hmmmm...I wonder what he wants for his birthday?

Oooh, and it also means that my little neice or nephew should be having their birthday soon!!! I'm sooooooo excited!

Anyhow, maybe I should think of something exciting to write...nahhhh....hahaha:)

I think we're going to vegas in June. Morgan is really interested in going, so it should be fun if anybody else wants to come!!!

I'm hungry.....I didn't bring any food though, so I guess I get to suffer until I get home from this place! I'm always hungry....hmmm...I should do something about that. I don't know what...but something. I think there's pop in the fridge though, so I could have one of those...

Oh, I guess here's a fun story. Not really, but let's pretend. We got absolutely dumped on by snow on Thursday night. Traffic was horrible, band rehearsal was cancelled, and it took me over and hour to get home on Thursday night. I was not impressed. So anyhow, it kept snowing all night, and on Friday morning pretty much everybody (including Eric) had a snow day except for me. I of course had to go to work. Now, it's a good thing Eric was back from Thailand because there is no way I could have gotten my car out of my parking spot by myself. Eric was up when I had to leave and came out to help me brush my car off. Good thing because we had to literally dig my car out of the snow drift it was parked in, and then he had to push me! We almost couldn't do it! But anyhow, we managed and I got to work 3 minutes early. I spend three hours with the babies, and then we were told to all combine in one room (there were only 11 babies) so one of our rooms could be cleaned from head to toe. Literally, top to bottom. I cleaned EVERYTHING. Every toy was sanitized, all surfaces were cleaned....I did two loads of laundry....it was exhausting. I was physically tired by the time I was finished. And it tired my out for the rest of the day. But at least I got a good work out. I had two tables filled with toys, my change table/counter was covered with toys and my sensory table was filled with sanitized toys. I then had to wipe wooden toys and push toys and shelves....and books....wow. SO after I was done that I spent about another 2-3 hours with the babies, and then had to go put all the toys back in the right spot. I don't think the Cockatoo room has ever been so clean!
And then last night after work we went over to Colin and Laura's house, had some yummy food from a fast food/pizza/pasta place, and watched "Stranger than Fiction" with Will Ferrell. It was a cute movie. I liked it, despite my struggle to stay awake....yawn!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home