Saturday, June 21, 2008

LAS VEGAS!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day at last! We're finally on vacation and going to beautiful Las Vegas! I'm so excited just to be on vacation that it doesn't really matter where we go. What matters is that we ARE going and that we're meeting people there! YAY! FRIENDS!!! I like friends:)
So we fly out tomorrow at 3:25 or something and arrive in Vegas at 5:14. Something like that, anyway. We have a couple of things planned out, but mostly I think it will be impromtu decisions as far as other things. Monday night we're going to Mystere, and then on Wednesday we're making the LOOOONG drive to the Grand Canyon. I'm so excited! I think we'll also check out the Paris Buffet (which I've heard is one of the best for breakfast) and I'll see if anybody wants to go to the outlet malls...:) Of course, bowling is on Tuesday. I haven't bowled at all since the last night of our league. Ooops. Hopefully I don't totally suck. I WOULD like to win some money! Maybe I'll go tonight....probably not though. Oh well.....
And then we come back on Saturday night. I think it's going to be REALLY fun. I wonder what Johnny is going to do with himself tonight, as he arrives in Vegas before anybody, a whole day earlier in fact!
So that's the most fun thing going on in my life right now. This past week we have been house-sitting, which has been kinda nice. You know, living in a real house!!! We've also been doggy sitting, and it's been nice to be around animals:) Animals are fun:) What hasn't been good is that I had something EVERY night this week, and couldn't take advantage of the fact that they have a pool! It would have been so nice to go for a dip in the pool and laze around in the sun. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. I guess that's what next week is for!
Last night we went to a wedding. The food was yummy. The DJ, not so good, but it was a nice time. Eric's cousin got married, so it was nice to see some of the family etc.
Not much else going on-more of the same. I still want to come home to visit, and maybe I will soon. We'll just have to see what happens. I can't believe it's already been a whole month since I was there! I bet that little Sadie baby has gotten so big since then!!! I can't wait to see her and everybody else again!!!

Ugghh, I have something in my eye! I hate it when that happens!!!

Anyhow, so I'm at work....sigh. Aren't I always at work? Well, I'll see some of you in VEGAS TOMORROW!!! HUZZAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home