Saturday, May 03, 2008

So much for not ignoring my blog

My head hurts. It's been hurting for the last two day! I had a chiropractor's adjustment yesterday, and my head/neck was feeling better later on yesterday, but now it hurts again. Sigh.
I've had three adjustments so far since I began seeing my doctor. I guess that's good...but I wish I didn't need any adjustments at all!!!
Work has been pretty crazy. Well, I guess not work exactly, because work has been exactly the same. I think my life has just been crazy in general. Finally my concert last weekend is over and I can stop stressing out about bassoon playing. The concert was fabulous...my solo was just okay. My band nearly killed me in tempos, so during the slow parts I had a hard time holding on! But I guess overall it was fine. Good enough, is what I said afterwards. Just thank goodness it's over!!! Also, my quintet is done performing for awhile, so no more saturday/sunday rehearsals! Finally I can do fun stuff during my "weekend". My weekends are definitely too short. Time has just been flying by lately. It finally gets to the weekend, and then all of a sudden I'm dragging myself out of bed on monday morning. And then the next thing I know it's Saturday morning and here I am once again, waiting for people to come to the music store.....
Eric and I have a busy month ahead of us! Tonight we're going to a performance at DePaul (Eric's school). His sax teacher is performing with one of the bands. Tomorrow we're going to see Les Miserables (YAAAYYYY!!!!!!), and then we start our weeks all over again. Next weekend I think is not too bad. I think Eric's got some rehearsals or something, but the week after that is Eric's master's recital (saturday the 17th) and then the following weekend is when I come to Edmonton again! I'll be there from the 24th-28th. HOORAY!!! I'm excited:) I get to see the cutest little baby in the world, and spend some much needed time with my mommy and family!
After that, May is pretty much over. Sheesh.

Anyway, so that's what's been going on over here. Eric and I have been trying to figure out what the heck we're doing next year. Eric is still keeping his eyes open for college jobs. Otherwise it might just be more of the same. Yuck. I'm not sure I can handle another year of "the same". Blah. We really need to figure out what we're doing!!!!! Otherwise I might start going crazy.....

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to start your own little family so Sadie has a cousin close to her age.
Glad you have your weekends back again, for a while. I don't know what I'd do without mine.
I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Julia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home