Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's time I stopped ignoring my blog

Well, a whole bunch of crap has happened since my last post almost a month ago. I didn't want to write about it in my blog, and I still probably won't, but at least now things are looking up. I think.

I'm trying to think of all the good things that have happened since March 15th...I got my bonus at work. Eric and I did our taxes and didn't owe the federal government any money. I've been working really hard on my bassoon solo. Bowling hasn't completely sucked. We booked our plane tickets for Vegas (anybody want to come to vegas?) My niece gets cuter and cuter every day. I should post some more photos of her on here...but pretty much anybody (actually, probably EVERYBODY) who looks at this blog is on facebook so they can see pictures of her there. Actually, probably nobody even looks at this blog anymore.
Hmmm, other good things? I got my haircut. Woo Hoo! And now I'm having a hard time thinking of anything good.

Oh yes. I've been seeing my doctor on a regular basis, and I'm not as crooked as I once was. I finally got an adjustment (neck adjustment) last Tuesday and it has been holding up! This week I also got to see a massage therapist, and that has been kind of nice, too. Some of the massage is quite uncomfortable due to the extreme tightness in some of my back muscles, but I'll survive. The best of all is that she used these suction cup thingies on my back on Tuesday that I still have marks from, and it looks like I was making out with an octopus. It's pretty funny.....I have hicky like things on my back! Awesome. I go again to the doctor on Tuesday. Oh boy!!!! The only problem is that it's far. From work it's a solid half hour, so if I go during my break, it's a full hour of driving plus time for the doctor's appointment. On the plus side, I have a lot of sick time. So i get paid for going to the doctor. I've been trying to schedule the appointments outside of work though, just in case I need my sick time for something else.

Let's see....I was pretty sick last week. I went home from work on Thursday and missed band rehearsal Thursday night. I just had a 24 hour flu bug of some sort, I guess. Hmmmm, I guess this means I'm done mentioning things that are good. And I think I'll refrain from all the things that are bad! Which might mean that this blog post should come to an end. It's boring anyway, just like all my other posts!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read your Blog.

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late but I still check it!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home