YAY, New Post!
Okay, so I guess it's time for an update, even though most of you saw me on Monday for THAI FOOD. Mmmmmm..........thai food. Wednesday I flew back to Chicago and luckily I had Colin picking me up from the airport. Much appreciated, as I really didn't want to cab it home. That would have sucked! The flights were uneventful. I only had to walk on the runway twice to get on and off the planes. I think last time I had to almost exclusively walk onto the tarmac to access the planes. Very adventurous. The flights felt really long though. Quite boring, as there is nothing to entertain people on those smaller planes. I had a book but I finished it, and I don't always like to listen to music. Sometimes the plane noise is TOO LOUD.But anyhow, I had an AWESOME (but very short) visit. I stayed with my sissy and the baby meister, who is the cutest little baby I've ever seen! Sadie is such a good little girl, and only gets cranky when she's hungry and tired. Poor little thing, I totally disrupted her schedule I think. We were very busy while I was there!!! All that shopping! I had a lot of fun though, and was very sad when I had to leave. Everyone keeps saying how I could move back at any time. If only the whole picture were that simple!!!!!! I think possibly in the future we might end up there, but who knows?? Only time can tell.
Sigh.
So I posted some new pictures of Sadie on facebook. I can't wait until Jill and Ryan get some video of Sadie with Daddy. It's hilarious!!!! Flying screaming baby!!!!!!
There's not much new going on in life. Life is just how I left it. Work is going to change in the next couple of weeks. All my babies are either leaving the center or moving up to preschool, so our kids are going to be different. A lot different. Plus I think our enrollment is going to be lower, AND one of the Toucan teachers (another two's room) is changing to teach in a preschool room, so there's going to be a lot of change happening. Very interesting. I don't think any of it will be bad though. We're sad to lose her in the unit, but I'm not too worried.
My mom seems to be doing well. I haven't heard an update since Thursday. I'll have to call my sister when I get home from work. I think no news is good news!
Other than all that stuff, not much is going on. We go to vegas in three weeks. That's hopefully going to be fun. We definitely need a vacation, especially one TOGETHER! Time together will be a very nice thing! We "celebrated" our fourth wedding anniversary a week ago, but we've hardly seen each other. Eric's been super busy with rehearsals, I was out of town.....I don't know when we'll officially be able to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Vegas. Haha. Sad, but it's probably true. Maybe we'll renew our vows!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be funny?
Anyhow, only 1.25 hours left in work! YAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home