Monday, January 08, 2007

Well, I was feeling so much better, until this morning. Yesterday was spent doing a lot of shopping. I had gift cards!!! What is it about gift cards that make you spend more money than what's on them though? Oh well! I'm happy because I got some things that I needed/wanted, such as the rest of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and a few other things. The TV box sets were on sale at one store for buy one get one free. That was a deal we just couldn't pass up!!!! And I got my Les Miserables CD's (again, finally). I've been wanting these forever. I had them, but for what ever reason, they disappeared. Even after moving we couldn't find them, and I looked at home in Edmonton and I didn't see them there, either. So I declared them missing, and besides that I think they had some skips on them anyway. Happy!!!!
Anyhow, so last night I could barely sleep at all because I swear my neighbours, who are already loud to begin with, were up all night long. I don't know what the hell they were doing, but I could hear their TV, their conversation, cupboards slammimg etc. I was hoping that they were packing..... :)But somehow I doubt it very much:(
So this morning I was tired, but really, as ready as I could be to return to work. But I got there and started to feel ill. After two hours they let me go home, since I felt like I needed to run to the bathroom every two seconds. This was the first time I ever went home sick. And I still haven't CALLED in sick. I think that's pretty good considering I've been there 14 months, and considering where I work! Germ Factory! Anyhow, so at 9:30 this morning I went home, and after resting for an hour and half, went back out towards work for my dentist appointment. Yeah, cavities suck. Mouth freezings suck. I had both sides of my mouth frozen, and that probably really sucked, especially since he had to put either 3 or 4 needles into the left side because I kept feeling pain in the tooth that he was drilling. That side took awhile for the numbing to wear off!!! Once he started drilling slower with less pressure it was much better though. Anyhow, so after my dentist appointment I went back home. If not for my complete mouth freezing I may have gone back to work, but the combination of being tired/still not feeling well/frozen was just not good so I opted for my couch instead. Sick day! Oh, and apparently "WONKY" is not something they say around here:) I said to my supervisor that I was feeling 'wonky' after my dentist appointment, and she just laughed at me. And then the whole office laughed at me.
So that was my day. Tonight I actually went to a rehearsal, which was fun, but my jaw aches now. Probably a combination of needle sticking and bassoon playing.

And now I should go and take a shower, and hope that tomorrow is a good day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home