Friday, December 01, 2006

Change of plans

Old Plan: Go to Library, Go to Bank, Go to Gym, Go Christmas Shopping, Pick up Cheques from Work, and probably a bunch of other things.


New Plan: Stay at home until somebody digs my car out of the parking lot.



Eric's plans for the day have changed also. He was supposed to go to a highschool and teach 15 students. Now he too has to stay at home until his car is dug out of the parking lot, especially since he has front wheel drive. Bad for finances though. He's losing a whole whack of money due to weather! Damn.....
Turns out the school he as supposed to be teaching at had a snow day today anyway.

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Jo, I have REAR wheel drive on my car. Sheesh!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you married her!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Jo said...

what ev, dudes

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

NOT NICE to my Baby Girl!!!!!! Mistakes are easily made. Did you get dug out???? Was your snow storm similar to the one that happened when I arrived in January????

Love ya :) :) ;)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jo said...

No, those boys are definitely NOT NICE!!!! Hahahaha.

The storm was definitely not as bad as the one you experienced. Not quite as much snow and whiteout conditions, but still made a mess of the roads.
I actually didn't need to be dug out. I just backed right out of my spot over all that snow. I was quite impressed with my car's abilities!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home