Monday, November 06, 2006

Did I ever mention the japanese place that Eric and I sometimes go to when we're too lazy to cook? It's a fast food japanese place in the mall that's like Edo used to be before they got expensive and not so good. The portions are huge, and the food is yummy and very similar to Edo, and it's relatively inexpensive. Not as cheap as Edo used to be ($4.00 or something) but still inexpensive. That's what we did tonight. After that we went on a shoe hunt, as mine are slowly dying, and then came home. Now I need to shower and probably sleep or something. I didn't sleep very well last night. Part of it had to do with the fact that I spent from 7:00-9:00 sleeping on the couch, sort of, and then when I tried to go to sleep at around 10:00 it was not restful. I don't know if I was too hot or what, but I had bad dreams all night long and I kept waking up a lot. Today I was kind of zoned out. When I got out of bed this morning I had trouble walking. Weird......

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LEPER!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jo said...

hahahahahahahah, you are so funny!!!!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to let you know...Jill ok'd that post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home