Survey!
I can't think of stuff to write in my blog, probably because I'm too exhausted to think, but I can answer fun questions!! Hooray for me:)1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30. That's what time I get up every morning to teach preschool.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, although black/grey pearls are kinda cool
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dear lord....ummmm.....stuff. Pirates of the Caribbean? I must have seen one since then, but I don't remember!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't really have one at the moment, due to the fact that I rarely sit down to watch TV, and when I do, I usually just hunt for something on, rather than planning on watching something in particular.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Frosted Mini-wheats and applejuice, a typical preschool breakfast.
6. What is your middle name? Amy
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Probably Thai cuisine. mmmmmmm....
8. What foods do you dislike? Okay people, I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHOOTING SAMBUCA THAT NIGHT!!! (In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, most people who sent me this in the form of an email claimed they don't like black licorice flavoured things, and most mentioned sambuca), and just for the record, I don't like black licorice either, I just happen to enjoy sambuca, (once in awhile) for some reason. Weird. Now, my answer to the question: Fresh Tomato, mushrooms, olives (any variety), veal and lamb. I think that's all I can think of at the moment.
9. What is your favorite chip? Doritos, especially Zesty Cheese, but they just came out with Buffalo and ranch or whatever, and those are super yummy too.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I always enjoy Evanessence, even though I can't spell right now.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn SC1, 2002. Better than the damn rental I had to drive a few weeks ago. Stupid dent...hahaha.
12.What is your favorite sandwich? Anything Italian BMT like, especially with giardinara and yummy things, toasted. Hungry now....mmmmm.....
13. What characteristics do you despise? Lazy, ignorant...
14. Favorite item of clothing? Gap orange hoodie...it's been my favourite for like, 7 years now!!! Although my newer Kananaskis hoodie which is red and soft and has my tattoo on it is a close second.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? ANYWHERE, but I would say to the Rocky Mountains would be number one on my list lately. I want to go back to the hotel where we were married. And home. And THEN if I had time left over, I would probably want to go to New Zealand and the UK.
16. What color is your bathroom? Yellow, and that's all I can think of right now. It's got some other colour in the floor tile, but mostly just yellow. Sweet.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? BRAND???? HA!!! I don't shop by brand. I shop by cheap, but if I have to pick a brand, I've always like the clothes I've got from the Gap. But I shop on their sale rack. I'm a cheapie that way. Actually I shop everybodies sale rack. I rarely buy things that aren't on sale in some way shape or form.
18. To where would you want to retire? Somewhere oceany, mountainy and beautiful.
20. Where were you born? Edmonton at the Royal Alex.
21. Favorite sport to watch? I'm weird, but I enjoy watching baseball. Only because I love PLAYING baseball, so I find it cool when they make really spectacular plays and stuff.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Most people have already done it and sent it out, friend-wise, so I dunno.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Maybe my mom will post it to her blog or something.
24. What type of detergent do you use? Tide Free. It doesn't give me rashes:)
25. Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Pepsi, although it does taste different down here. I drink diet anyways, so it all tastes bad, but you know. Zero Calories!!!!
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl. I am my mother's daughter afterall! I miss being able to stay up until 2:00 and getting up between ten and eleven. What a life!
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9.5-10, depending on the shoe.
28. Do you have pets? Ummmmmm, well my cats live with my mom, and my fish died, so not currently. I am planning on getting a new fish this weekend though. I wanted to last Sunday, but the pet stores didn't have any bettas left. How sad!
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Well, let's see. I went to the gynecologist last week and, ummm, let's see, I am definitely NOT pregnant. Now, does that fall under the category of exciting news, or too much information!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Electrical engineer..... hmmm...somehow I think I should have stuck with that!
31. Favourite Candy Bar? WHAT??? I am not understanding the question.... It has the Canadian spelling of FavoUrite, but it asks about Candy bars...now I'm confused! What's favoUrite, what's Candy bar??? Overload, Overload......can't think in two languages at once!
32. Favourite child hood memories? Playing in the park, running away to Max when I was two, although I don't remember that, crashing neighbourhood parties in the park when my sister was babysitting me, and then couldn't find me (that I DO remember), going places with my dad, ummmmm, skating during the winter time at the community hall, playing baseball....ummm, stuff like that.
33. What different jobs have you had in your life? Birthday party hostess at Gateway and Congo Bongo, flyer deliverer, Registration Assistant at GMCC, Tim Hortons for three days, gas station cashier and gasoline attendant, kids den monitor/supervisor, substitute teacher, preschool teacher, music store worker......
34 What color underwear are you wearing? negative. I'm in my pj's
35. Nickname? Jo, Jo-Jo, Mrs. Good-Good, and I'm sure people call me nasty things when I'm not listening.
36. Piercing? technically 5 in the ears, but only four actually work now. Not that I use them. I still want to get my belly pierced.....
37. Ever been to Africa? I can actually say yes to this. I was there for one day, didn't enjoy it one bit, but I might be brave enough to go back and see other parts other than Morocco.
38. Ever been toilet papered? No, but I was driving to work one day and some house in my neighbourhood had been. That would SUCK to clean up!!!
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Sure:)
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither
41. Favourite day of the week? Sunday has always been my favourite day, even though I have always had to work or go to school on Mondays or whatever. Sundays have always been the most relaxing days for me!
43. Favourite flower? Orange.....usually Orange roses though.
44. Favourite ice cream? Dairy Queen. I haven't been there in a REALLY long time though, although I found one really close to our apartment!!!
45. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney, I suppose. The classic stuff though. None of this new crap!!! Disney Pixar is pretty cool too.
46. Favourite fast food restaurant? PORTILLOS!!!!! But if I move away from Chicago, then it will be....ummmm....huh. I don't really eat at a lost of fast food places anymore. Subway or Potbelly (sandwich place) is usually where I end up. Weird. I still love McDonald's once in awhile, and Arby's is yummy too. And of course, EDO!!!
47. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey. Boring.
48. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't fail ever. Not even when I wrote it three weeks ago!
49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Morgan's survey. Oh wait, was it PRi's Survey? I dunno.
50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?I still think like a sporting good's store or something. I love the clothes there, and OH the sports equipment! Gotta love it!
51. What do you do most often when you are bored? I don't remember the last time I was bored.
52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Have no idea. I don't expect anyone to respond.
53. Last person you went to dinner with? We went to Friday's last Saturday, but that was for drinks/appetizers. Does that count?
54. Ford or Chevy? I prefer Chevy and other GM vehicles, probably because that's what my parents always have, what they still do have, and what I have!
55. What are you listening to right now? Absolutely nothing. The only sounds are planes flying overhead (we don't live too far from the airport) and the trains going by, and other outside sounds. And my fingers tapping the keyboard.
56. How many tattoos do you have? One.
57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Egg, I guess. The chicken had to have come out of an egg. Yay evolution.
58. How many people are you sending this Email to? Zero. But my three blog readers might take the time to read this whole thing.
59. Time you finished this e-mail? 11:50
Sorry for all the typos. I'm really exhausted. I should be in bed already. Today I worked from 7:30-6, had a staff meeting that went from 6:30-8:50, and then trekked to band from about 9:20-10:10 and then drove home. Exhausting. But at least I can sleep in tomorrow!!!!! A little, at least. I still have to be at work at 10:00, but at least I don't have to get up at 6:30!! Hooray!!!


3 Comments:
Yes, one of your three readers read it all the way through! I didn't know you wanted to be an engineer! How come you changed your mind?
cause I'm crazy.....
I know I am the other guilty party when it came to drinking that Sambucca......why do you think I included my shout out to you in my survey???!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home