Saturday, September 23, 2006

Birthday Plans

1: Make and Eat french toast (DONE)

2: Go and rent a car (isn't that what everybody does on their 25th birthday???)

3: Go to work until 4:00pm

4:??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...maybe I should have checked your Blog before I left your birthday voice message. I guess you did have to work! Happy happy birthday to you, Joanne-y. Hope you have a great day. A quarter of a century! Here's to another three ;-)

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But really, why stop at three?

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

I will call you tomorrow. I fell asleep after dinner and didn't wake up until 11:00 pm and figured that it as too late to call tonight. Sorry baby girl!!!!! Did you go out to dinner or do something fun with Eric???????

Love ya Bunches and Bunches!!! Happy B-Day!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness....another birthday, how the years DO fly by. Landsakes, I remember when we was all just wee ones runnin aroiund the Fine Arts Building...

Oops, sorry...I just got caught in an American Gothic moment there.

In regular language now: Happy Birthday Jo!!!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs* Well, I figured by the time she was 100, she might have accomplished everything she wanted to. Also, I don't think I'd want to live longer than that. That being said, Joanne, your husband has a point. If you want to go beyond four centuries, more power to ya! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home