Sunday, September 10, 2006

Music to my ears

I'm sitting listening to Eric teach. Eric had a student today at one o'clock, and we were going to drop me off at his parent's house while he went to the lesson, but then traffic was awful, so I just came with. Apparently this house has wireless internet!!! Hooray!!!! So, I took my cool laptop out and now I'm typing away. Not that there is anything to write about still, since I posted not very long ago and all I've done since then is sleep.....
This morning at about 8:30 I was woken up by a wedding processional honking away....I was like "who the hell gets married at 8:00 in the morning????" but then I heard the same cars honking at around 11:30 or something, and then I was like "who honks all the way to the wedding???" Aren't you supposed to wait until after the wedding to honk all the way from the ceremony to the reception? No honking before!! Especially not at 8:30 on a sunday morning. Oh well, I still managed to go back to sleep until 11:00!!! Eric's alarm went off and I'm all like "what time is it?". Apparently it was already 11:00. Seemed earlier still, more like 9:30. Or something.

So like yeah and stuff.

Hey, my birthday is in less than two weeks. Cool. Eric keeps asking me what I want. I have no idea. I think I might try and get a bassoon stand, and also an acoustic guitar stand, and maybe that will be my birthday present. I guess books are always good too. I like books. But other than that I can't think of much else. Colin's birthday is next week or something also, so I think we're planning some sort of yummy dinner. There's this place called Sal & Carvao or something and apparently they have all you can eat yummy food. You put out a sign if you want the waiter to bring you more meat. I just went to the website and it looks rather delicious:)
Did I tell you how Eric's decided that he's got a coffee addiction? We've got everything for our coffeemaker now, so he's been making coffee sometimes, but I guess the other day he made coffee in the morning, had a cup before he left and took some with him for the long drive to school, and I guess he was so happy and relaxed while he was driving. I don't think this is quite as much as my mom's new addiction to Tim's coffee, which apparently she has twice/thrice daily!!! Silly momma:)
I still don't like coffe, although sometimes I wish that I did. I need something to get me going through the days. I've been so tired lately......I've been drinking a lot of pop lately, so it's starting to taste like disgusting!!!! Oh well....maybe I should find something else to drink. Any suggestions????
And with that, I shall depart!

7 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Let me see......what could my Joanne drink?????? Iced Tea perhaps, it should have a bunch of caffeine in it like coffee!!! But water is also a very good choice and with all the NEW flavoured waters, it will taste good too!!! Are you making sure to take your vitamins? Make sure they have iron in them too. A women's formula would be best or a complete multi vitamin such a Centrum or the like.

Love ya!!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I agree with momma...iced tea was the first thing that came to mind! But then again, you would be drinking unsweetened American iced tea...boo! I have been trying to drink more water lately, and so I have been buying crystal light. There is also iced tea flavoured crystal light:):) They are sweetened with aspertame, so I am probably undoing any good by drinking them, but most flavours you can't taste the aspertame. Mmm....raspberry ice:):)But there is no caffeine in crystal light, sadly.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

This restaurant sounds like some of the places Peter and I went to in South America. In Brazil, you'd be sitting at your table and, for a flat fee, waiters would come around with various cuts of meat on these sword-like skewers, and if you wanted some, they'd slice you off a bit. Very fattening, but Peter loved it. ^_^

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Yup, that's what they do at this restaurant! Sounds cool to me!!!!

Andas for Iced tea, I've been finding that the green teas that they've come out with are really good. They're sweetened with artificial and natural flavours, and whatever sweetner too. Yummy!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

Have you seen that new drink from Coke? Its called Blak (I think that's how its spelt) and its a coffee flavored coke. They were giving out sample bottles and doing body painting at Dundas Square a couple of weeks back but I didn't try any. My friends got some and loved it. =)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jo said...

gross. I don't like coffee!!!

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could drink regular tea...it has almost as much caffeine. But how bout you look at how well you're taking care of yourself and why you're so tired? Also, if you're not drinking enough water and are dehydrated you can feel thirsty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home