Fun stuff (break from Las Vegas)
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)Let's see MY First pet? I guess Eboneezer Carberry
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favourite candy)
Babe Starburst or Patricia Starburst, depending......
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
J Am
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour, favourite animal)
Orange Tiger
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Amy Edmonton
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Goljotredm
7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) -
Yma nothguort
8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favourite colour, favourite drink)
Orange Margharita(now that sounds good right about now!)


2 Comments:
Unfortunately, due to the insane coolness of your Movie Star name, I will no longer be able to call you your real name.
Babe Starburst. It's just awesome.
Jo I loved your comment on Fiz's blog....hahaha you would be practically the first to know if there was something-something going on with me:):)
But alas, no something-something. I am finished a stint of nights yet again, so my life has been on hold unfortunately. I also usually sign my comments with "my" name.....not morpri:) hahahaha stupid PRi. you are not mor. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home