Tuesday, July 25, 2006

stuff....and stuff

I'm sorta sick. I should be happy though, since this is the first time I've been kind of sick in a while. My throat is sort of sore....but that's about it. I've taken Airborne, so hopefully it will go away soon.
My back hurts too, for some reason. I don't know why....perhaps all the kneeling and bending and lifting that my job involves?? Perhaps....
But other than that I'm doing well. My new co-teacher hasn't started yet, but I'm dealing. I've been by myself for the past two days, but that's alright. Only 7 kids to deal with.....good stuff. But then you have to do everything else by yourself too, like all the sanitizing/cleaning and daily sheets. I've also done all my documentation and portfolios, AND attempted at organizing my desk and making a book of all the training material and lesson planning things that I have so that it's all in one place and easily accessible. I think that's pretty good, if you ask me. But who's asking???
Tonight I played slo-pitch. We won 10-0 or something. I played third base.....made a few decent catches but couldn't hit the damn ball very well. I can hit it, but it doesn't go very far.
Then I came home and made chocolate chip muffins for the bake sale we're having tomorrow. I'm going to make pudding with my kids for the bake sale. I've decided to ban eggs from my room completely (except for the meal items that have eggs in them, obviously) and decided that it would be fun to make pudding instead of baking something. We don't have to worry about, you know, BAKING the damn thing, and I don't have to worry about my child with egg allergies touching the product! Hopefully it goes over well and I can get the pudding into bowls with saran wrap or something. And hopefully it will sell well. If not, I guess I'LL eat all the pudding! Too bad it's not sugar free....hahahahaha:)
Anyhow< I'm tired and my computer's battery is going to die soon, so I had better sign off! Ciao!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Could it be that your mommy convinced you to start taking a vitamin supplement each day???? I'm sure that helps your immune system ward of some of those nasty germs that fly around your room at work!!!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

OMG, look over there! Haha, fooled you. In all seriousness, I just popped in to say "Hey Jo!! I miss you!!"

All you guys with blogs have unknowingly coersed me into creating one as well. Let the madness begin! Keep writing Jo! And get well soon. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home