Friday, July 14, 2006

I have issues....

While I was in Edmonton, my mommy was watching the news, or something, and saw a children's artist named Laurie Berkner. My mom thought she was good, and wrote down her name. I looked her up, found myself on her website, and was pretty sure that I would end up trying to find some of her CD's. Well, tonight we were at a bookstore and I found her CD's. Eric got really mad at me when he was listening to Webern on the "listen to any CD in the world" thing and I beeped in "We are the dinosaurs" (stomp stomp stomp). These CD's are awesome, and I find myself dancing to them, and I actually want to listen to them right now while I am NOT at school. Issues......

I guess I'm practically a two year old. Just watch, they won't like them.....

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

I'm glad that I could be of assistance to you....You're never too old for a mommy!!!!!!

Love ya Bunches!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home