Let's see, what's new since I arrived back in Chicago? Hmmmm.....not a whole lot, I guess. I went to work, and I've been rather relaxed at work lately. I guess vacations do that to you. My room is completely changing though. I have three kids moving up, and three new kids coming in, and a new co-teacher starting next week. I'm excited! She seems nice, and has experience working with special kids!
We went to see Superman Returns and Pirates 2 this weekend. Both were good. We also ate large amounts of food, but I dragged Eric to the gym with me on Sunday, so that made it all better. Eric is still sore from the gym-trip, though.
Yesterday we had to go downtown to immigration. At least we only had to go downtown and not to, say, Vancouver! Pretty much the same thing happened yesterday that happened in Vancouver, although there was a lot more waiting involved. We got there around 10:50, waited until about 12:45 (for out 11:30 appointment) to go up to the 23rd floor only to wait another half hour before seeing our immigration agent. But it was all worth it in the end, because now I'm a resident. Good times:)
I played slow-pitch tonight, which was fun, especially since I played first base so I was in on most of the action! Hooray! Then I went for "fellowship" and ate too much food, again. Oops.
So all in all, life is pretty good. Eric and I are trying to decide whether to accept his financial aide that he's been offered or not to accept it. We don't know......we'll see!
I think that's all from me right now. I'm boring, it's getting late and I'm tired! Maybe I'll think of more to write tomorrow:)
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
About Me

- Name: Jo
- Location: United States
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
Previous Posts


2 Comments:
So, I guess that means you are no longer a resident of Canada :(
Ain't government grand...... they think that their time is much more important than that of the lowly commoners who must go to see them!!
Love ya!!!!!!!
Don't you wish sometimes you could stand up and say- This is a democracy buddy! That means YOU work for ME and you are fired! Wouldn't it be grand....
Post a Comment
<< Home