posted by Jo @ Monday, July 10, 2006
Has your status been adjusted? Are you a princess or a queen now?
As in promotion? Hope it goes well.
What kind of status are you adjusting to? Is it anything like having your splint adjusted? tehehehe!!!Love ya!
As in Permanent Resident....
Post a Comment
<< Home
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Has your status been adjusted? Are you a princess or a queen now?
As in promotion? Hope it goes well.
What kind of status are you adjusting to? Is it anything like having your splint adjusted? tehehehe!!!
Love ya!
As in Permanent Resident....
Post a Comment
<< Home