Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yes, it's true.....I removed the special post from Sunday night.....I got to thinking this morning as I was getting ready for work that I'm not positive that any parents of any of my kids have managed to find their way to this, or my employers for that matter, so I decided to play it safe and took it off my blog. I did however keep a draft of it, so it's not gone forever:)
Anyhow, obviously I'm back in Chicago...sigh. That's about it. My flights were uneventful and rather uncomfortable, and they starved me. Probably a good thing, seeing as I ate an incredible amount of ice cream while I was in Edmonton. Although Eric took me to Taco bell after picking me up from the airport...hmmmm.....
Work was awesome today, and hopefully wok will remain awesome:)
I should probably go to bed now....Goodnight!!! And again, thanks for an awesome trip/vacation in Edmonton. I had a WONDERFUL time, and it was all thanks to everyone there!!! You guys are AWESOME:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home