Monday, June 26, 2006

Alive and kickin' it in E-Town

Hey all. I'm having a marvelous time in Edmonton, spending time with family and friends, and hanging out in my old stomping grounds! I was hesitant to log into my blog from my mommy's computer because I wasn't sure if she would be able to log back into her own blog, but she said she could probably figure it out....haha:)
Anyhow, so, aside from july 2nd, I would LOVE to get together with some people, especially if that get together involved Thai food. Would anybody like to get together for Thai food? I sure would!!!! Probably like, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday would be best for me, if anybody is interested. Where is that new Thai place that Wilai opened, anyway????
Well, either post a comment to my blog or email me, alright?????

9 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

Hey Jo!
You know I'm up for some Thai:) I would only be able to make it on Wednesday, but if you guys meet Thursday or Friday that's alright. See you soon!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

I work Wednesday night. I think. I'm pretty sure. The copy I have of my schedule says I don't, but I'm 99% sure that a more recent copy says I do. I should call work. But, anyway, I could join you guys afterwards, since I get off at 9. Thursday and Friday are all right for me. I think. Stupid scheduling manager always chainging things on us...

Oh, and Numchok Wiliai is on 124th street, just south of 107th ave. It's litereally three blocks away from Peter's dad's palce.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am available either tuesday or wednesday. There is a great cover band (with full brass section) called the Retrofitz playing on Friday night at the new Sidetrack. Tix are $12, I think. Anyways, I am planning on going, and it would be awesome for anyone else to join me! Can't wait to see ya Jo :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

PRi says: I'm working Wednesday night, so Thursday or Friday night is best. Or Tuesday night. Definately not Wednesday of next week, I'm moving! Finally!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Ok, I just got off the phone with work. The copy of the schedule I have says I don't work Wednesday, and the copy of the schedule at Reception says I don't work Wednesday. There are three other copies of the schedule (CDs, DVDs and the manager's copy), but at this point I think it's fair to say that I haven't been properly informed about Wednesday night. So I vote to go get Thai food then or Thursday, when I get off work around 6. Don't even ask me to predict what things will look like come Friday. I am officially rather annoyed about this whole scheduling deal...

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Okay so two for Wednesday, Two for THursday....hmmmm.....

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas! I don't get back in town until the 1st or 2nd, so I'm out. I was in town the last couple days though... I was driving through to a job interview in Sask! Let's hear it for 27 hours of driving!

Doug.

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thurrrrrsday.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jo said...

WHAT? Sean's in town????? cool.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home