Sunday, June 18, 2006

YES!!!

I am so happy that the Oilers won tonight (obviously) and pleased with the fact that the series is going to game 7. I think that the Stanley Cup finals should be seven games!!!
Can anybody tell me what was up with the national anthems? I tuned in halfway through the Canadian National anthem....who exactly was singing it, and who sang the American national anthem?

Anyhow, Eric and I went shopping today for sunglasses. Eric's been wanting sunglasses for a long time now, and he found a pair that he liked. Well, okay, he found a pair that I liked:) Hahaha. But they DO look really good on him. And unfortunately I also found a pair that I really liked on myself, so I accidentally got new sunglasses also. I always said that I wouldn't spend more than 20-30 dollars on sunglasses just because I have bad luck with them, but these Ray-Ban's were totally hot and I really wanted them:) Eric also got Ray-Ban's so we match now!!!
Eric also got me Starbuck's today!!! Mmmmmmm.............

I should go to bed now......Goodnight!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET'S GO OILERS!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!
I didn't see the anthems but I assume it was the same guy as always, he just starts it off and then lets the fans finish because they're so loud :) It's kinda cool I think! Can't wait till Monday!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to have become playoff tradition that Paul Lorieau (sp?) starts off singing the Canadian national anthem, and the fans take over because they are sooooooo loud that he can't compete with them anyways. He also sings the American anthem, and our crazy fans have been singing that too, but not so loud that he can't keep singing it. This has been happening since the Anaheim series when one game in Anaheim, the Canadian anthem was booed. The next game the fans in Edmonton went anthem crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home