Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So, 'the flash' (our goldfish) is still alive. We even got him a one gallon aquarium 'cause we felt bad about him being in the other thing. He was pretty much suffocating in it, so I decided to get him something with more room and an air pump. What ever happened to goldfish in a bowl?? I dunno, but the flash seems happy:) He zooms around his tank, happy as can be. I'll be rather sad if he dies......
My four day long weekend was awesome. We mostly just hung around with friends, went to a barbeque and saw "X-Men 3". It was alright. Only two more work days for me till the weekend!!!!! And according to Morgan, 25 more sleeps till I come home:)I need a vacation!!!!
I don't have much more to update y'all on. I went to a softball mixer tonight. I got to eat food and have my picture taken with the team I'm playing for.
It's been really hot out lately. Not good for two year olds.....we were only outside for a total of about 45-60 minutes today. The rest of the time we had to be inside so that they don't get sunstroke!!! That and there was an electrical storm in the distance, with lightning striking!!! Good times......
Eric had another recital for his students tonight. I didn't go because of the softball thing I went to, but it went well, I think.
Well, I suppose that's all!!! For now......I should go do....stuff....yeah.....

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Glad to hear 'Flash' has made it through the past few days. Maybe you'll be able to keep him alive for a while.

I didn't know you were playing softball!!!!! That's good!!!!!

Have you been having the bad SMOG there like Detroit/Windsor/Toronto/Montreal? Our weather has been somewhat cool, although they say it is going to get much warmer during the week.

Love to you!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your fishy stays healthy, and that he grows. We got fish last summer, and although we have had to change the roster twice (3 fish, then one died, then another one died, then we got a new one) the first one has grown to probably twice the size that he was when we got him! And the second one is about 1/3 bigger than what she used to be! Especially since we put them in a big tank! See, fish actually can do something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home