Phew
Game last night was very stressful! I was so happy watching the Oilers score three goals in the third period, and SO stressed out as the Ducks began scoring goal after goal....man was I happy when that game was over!!!!! Hopefully they shut the ducks out on Thursday night! What a rush it would be to win that series at home, shutting them out 4-0!!! WE WANT THE CUP!!!!!Another Phew- I received something in the mail from the department of homeland security yesterday. I was terrified to open it, afraid that they set up an appointment for me during one of my already booked and paid for vacations booked without cancellation insurance. I bit the bullet, opened it and searched frantically for an appointment date-July 10th. Phew. Don't have to reschedul anything!!!!! But I do have a whole buttload of paperwork to put together before them. Dammit!!!! Stupid immigration.......what a pain in the rear-end.
Tomorrow Eric has his first-ever recital of students. I will be skipping out on band to go and see this piece of history:)


2 Comments:
But you'll miss the game!!! tehehe I would too. Bruce will be watching at Gateway and I will flip back and forth on the t.v. at home as I don't watch entire games at all!!!!
Good luck to all of Eric's students at their recital!
Loves to you both :) :) ;)
First ever recital? New saxophone? Roadtrips? You guys should really write me more ...
Post a Comment
<< Home