Friday, May 19, 2006

Stuff.

I feel obligated to update this, although I don't have much to say. I keep checking in with the hockey game, and am pleased that the score has remained 2-1 Oilers. Only five minutes left.....
Tomorrow I have to go to a conference for work. I like conferences, and at least it's close to where I live, but that doesn't mean I want to get up at 6:45!!! It's the weekend. I want to sleep!
I'm pleased to announce that I did not lock my keys anywhere today. I did, however, go to Starbucks for a green tea frappuccino. Mmmmm....I thought I deserved something ic-y cold to help soothe my sore throat. Yes, I'm sick again, although I'm starting to feel better. Yesterday I came home from work and laid in bed and watched four episodes of "The Young and the Restless" from this week. How pathetic! I just wasn't feeling well, and I had nothing better to do. Today I skipped the gym again, but at least I'm feeling better. Maybe tomorrow I will go.....after my wonderful conference. I hope I learn some good things!

I just saw the re-play of Roloson's assist. That rocked. Only a couple minutes left. We're still winning!!

I should really get ready for bed. I have to be up and running in eight hours......sigh.

Sweet. 3-1 Oilers!

5 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO OIL!!!!! Oh Jo, wish you were home it's so much fun with the playoffs right now! Did your little one wear his jersey the other day? I have a tee shirt now I wear game day. And the mayor made a proclomation that on game days people shall wear their jerseys to work! Tons of fun!
Yup, goin to Vegas! The trip is booked and I didn't get cancellation insurance so ..
We will have tons of fun! You and Jill should figure out if there's anyhting you're dying to do. Mom and I can be your tour guides!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Jo said...

My little one did wear his jersey for me on Thursday!! I love it when he does. It just makes me so happy! I wish I had an Oilers shirt or Jersey to wear to work! Not that I would technically be allowed to wear it to work, but if the Mayor of Edmonton says I can....well, you know:)
I will have to do some research and see if there are things I really want to do. I haven't really thought about it! I want to see the fountain...you know the one! And ride some of the roller coasters:)

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Bellagio! Never seen it in person, but it's very pretty in Ocean's Eleven.

The word verification sounds like some rip-off superhero: Torzio!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bellagoi fountains are my favorite so I will be happy to go every night! We can also see the volcano at the Mirage. And we can stop in between the two for green tea frapuccinos!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Mmmm....Frapuccinos....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home