Monday, May 15, 2006

YAY OILERS!

Okay, so I can't sleep yet....it's quarter after one. Hmmm......I have to be up in 5 hours! I guess I shouldn't have taken a nap this evening. Oh well!
GO OILERS GO!!! I watched the 3rd period, and as soon as I turned on the game San Jose scored. So I turned it back to "TALK SEX"...Sue Johansson! And then when I flipped back to the game the sharks had tied it up. Crap. I guess I shouldn't have turned on the game at all. But I decided to risk continuing to watch it, and watched the Oilers score THREE MORE GOALS!! Hooray!
Does anybody know when the next game is? I'm assuming it's on Tuesday....but what do I know?

I know that we're going to Vegas on the 3rd of August! We booked that today.


Sweet.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a nice mother's day!!

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Wednesday @7:00 pm Chicago time to be precise. I am thinking of coming to Vegas too with Jen so she can have a roomie!!!! I will talk to her more later this week as she is on nights .

Love ya!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO GO OIL!!!!! I'm trying to teach Daisy to cheer but it's not going so well! Ruff Ruff Oilers! She just gives me funny looks when I'm screaming like a crazy person.
WHOOHOO VEGAS!!! I looked up the trip today mama and the same one that Jill and Ryan booked is available. It's $724.00. I'll call you Wednesday. The "Carson " girls in Vegas!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo! Vegas! Where are you staying? How long are you going for? I recommend seeing the Bellagio fountains, having buffet breakfast at the Luxor, and going to the forum shops at Caesar's palace. You and Eric will love it.....but it is going to be HOT! Go Oilers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home