Ooooh....ahhhhh.....
I am now using the new computer. It is taking a little while for me to get used to the spacing of the keys and stuff, so I'm making a few too many spelling mistakes, but that's okay. I have to admit, it's a pretty kick-a$$ computer. Pretty sweet. I mean, the old one still works, and we'll probably still use it sometimes, but this one doesn't heat up hot enough to cook eggs on the bottom of it!!! We can actually have it on and not have to worry about how hot it is getting. I just realized that It's running on battery power. Hopefully I don't break it....haha:)Let's see. Today I requested the time off in August to go to VEGAS. My assistant director wasn't there today so I couldn't talk to her about the end of June. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to discuss with her the possibilities of me going to Edmonton at the end of the month! (June). I'll keep y'all posted. I Promise.
Anyhow, so like yeah and stuff. Not much else is new around here. Same old, same old. My kids are still a little Crazy, but did I tell you that they LOVE Mortimor?? I can't remember if I mentioned that before. You know, Mortimore the Robert Munsch book!!! THEY LOVE IT!! That's good:) Well, I'll stop babbling now so I can go read or something. Buh-Bye!!!


2 Comments:
Where is August??????? tehehehe
Do they like your low policeman type voice, or the voice of the 14? brothers and sisters?.... I like the stomping up and down the stairs personally. tehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home