Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ahhh......

Just sitting here watching the 10th anniversary concert of Les Miserables on VHS:) Something I got in highschool from my VERY best friend JOHN, and I haven't watched it in a very long time, so I went down to the basement and pulled it out. I suspect it's a good substitution for the CD's, as I can't seem to locate those at the moment. I think they may have gotten left behind....sigh:( I was going to purchase them in Detroit, however they were $50, so I said Screw that, and decided to live without them for the time being.
Anyhow, that's my story. I'm happy that my work week is over, and I have about 8 millions things to do tomorrow, and I have to attend a conference on Saturday. Good times:)
Well, goodnight all. I must go watch my concert!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...your VERY best friend JOHN is glad you enjoyed it. He had a busy weekend moving his life back up to Edmonton and putting larger items into storage for the time being. Love you much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home