Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pardon my bottom, part 2


Here's a good pic, I think....I took it in the mirror, and I think it does my bruise more justice than the other picture. Yes, I know I'm obsessed with bruises....I love big ugly nasty bruises. I think they're cool....I love my big ol' nasty scars on my knees too. At least those are permanent!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

That really is quite the bruise there, baby girl. My bruise is just beginning to come up on my knee. There is a lump there too! I think that I forgot about my sore knee because my back hurt for 3 days. Now that my back is better, my knee is bugging me. Oh well!! Ce la vie!

Love ya! :) :) ;)

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... I don't have any bruises but I do have those pajamas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home