Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Randomness

Let's see, what's gone on in the past few days?

Not a WHOLE lot. Eric and I rented a bunch of movies, so we watched Red Eye, Dark Waters and The Machinist. All were good. Tomorrow I may take them back and rent some more. I like movies.
I made my family heart (to post in my room for all to see) and my kids are actually really excited about it. They like seeing the cat pictures, and I was told about 25 times today that "You have TWO sisters!!!!" hahaha:)
Tomorrow I have a staff meeting. Hooray.
I haven't gone to the gym enough.....ooops. Instead, on Sunday I just didn't eat until like, 5:00 (mind you I ate a one pound burrito and chips and salsa at Chipotles instead). Mmmm, one meal a day diet...never! Eric and I went shopping for gym shoes for him so he can resume working out after a brief (or, well, 9 month) pause. I also tried to find shoes but didn't find any that met my prerequisites (cool looking, supportive and comfortable).
Ummmm.....I watched American Idol tonight (instead of going to the gym). I have to say that Chris is my favourite, although Ace is a close second....but I have NO clue who is going to win. For those of you who don't care about American Idol, well, that's just too bad for you.
Hmmm, bonus...I'm half done my work week! Hooray for me!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Well, I'm not into American Idol as I am not home to watch it. Besides who could tolerate Simon?

Love ya Anyways!!!tehehehehe


word verification sounds like a broken down car engine.............

VURMQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home