Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hmmmmm....where to begin? Yesterday I had the day off, due to my working of 10 hour days instead of 8 hour days. I think I really enjoy working this new schedule. I was a little afraid at first, but I am definitely USED to working LONG days....that's the good thing about my past. I've always kept busy and sometimes had super long days as a result. Now I should have three day weekends most of the time! Hooray!
My new co-teacher begins her orientation on Monday, so hopefully she'll be in the classroom on Wednesday. Hopefully my kids will adjust to her quickly and they will give up their psychopathic tendencies and be nice to me!!!
Eric heard from Bowling Green. He has to wait until the end of April to see if he will be admitted. Sigh. That makes me nervous.....
I went to a staff party last night at my director's house. It was fun, but there were too many women in one room I think! No men were there....weird.
Tomorrow I am playing in a recital concert. Me and one of the other bassoon players in my band are playing selections from "The Barber of Seville", arranged for 2 bassoons...it has been very challenging for us, and I hope that tomorrow goes well. We are rehearsing for the last time in about 2 hours. I guess I should probably go practice........

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Good luck at your recital tomorrow, baby girl!!!! Not used to 'Hen'parties huh? Hope all works out with the new co-teacher!

Love ya both bunches!!

Fingers and toes are still crossed!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone think of "The Barber of Seville" without thinking of Bugs Bunny or is it just me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home