Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wow, I've been tagged

I've never been tagged before! How exciting!


here are the rules:
1. thank the person that tagged you.
2. list 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. tag 5 other people

1. Thanks duff!!

2a. I used to eat Peanut butter and alfalfa sprout sandwiches. Actually, I probably still would, but I never have the sprouts. Instead I eat peanut butter and banana. Mmmmmmm......

2b. I try to watch "The Young and the Restless" everyday, more out of habit than anything else. I've been watching that show for probably 10-12 years.....or longer.

2c. I asked Eric about the next one. He says that I talk in a language only known to me while I'm sleeping.....

2d. I play bassoon.....'nuf said!

2e. Is it weird to dream of being a stay at home mom??? Hahahaha:)

Well, that's it, let's see. I tag:

3. mom, janita, ryan, kaitlyn, angela


Have fun!!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

This is not fair as I don't have anyone other than the 3 blogs I look at the most and you are one and you tagged one of the other 2 I look at. Oh well I will try it anyhow!

ps. But first I have to try and get through the word verification on this one...sklokihw

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Jo said...

You don't HAVE to tag other people. Or you could send it to people in an email if you really want:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home