Getting out of this place, at least for a night and a day. Thank God. Not sure when we'll be home again (if it will be Saturday night, or Sunday sometime). Or maybe we just won't come home at all. Woo Hoo:) See y'all later!!!
Hopefully you get a chance to read this before you go. All of us here are keeping fingers and toes etc crossed for a grand audition. 'Break a Leg!!!!' as the saying goes. ps. sorry I forgot to send an e-mail yesterday so... Happy Belated B-Day Eric. I have been working day and night getting prepared for this weekend. Tonnes of Love to you both and have a SAFE trip! Have a bit of fun too.
Love ya both Bunches! Oscie says...mew mew mew!!!!!
2 Comments:
Hopefully you get a chance to read this before you go. All of us here are keeping fingers and toes etc crossed for a grand audition. 'Break a Leg!!!!' as the saying goes. ps. sorry I forgot to send an e-mail yesterday so... Happy Belated B-Day Eric. I have been working day and night getting prepared for this weekend.
Tonnes of Love to you both and have a SAFE trip! Have a bit of fun too.
Love ya both Bunches! Oscie says...mew mew mew!!!!!
ps Oscar stuck his tongue out at me today!!!
Happy birthday for Eric (yes I know how lame I am by saying happy birthday to Eric on your blog) and I hope you enjoyed the weekend away.
Doug.
Post a Comment
<< Home