Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sin City

Eric and I watched Sin City last night. Gross. A little too graphic for my tastes.....I managed to stay awake for most of it, although I was pretty tired so I dozed through parts! Oh well.
I'm starving right now, but I don't want to eat anything substantial until Eric comes home. We might go to Big Bowl again...we still have giftcards! I'm a little worried that it will be busy as a result of the upcoming Valentines day, but we'll see. I'm not sure what time Eric will actually be home, so it might not be until late when we go. Unfortunately that means a long time until we eat, and I'm not sure how well that will go over for my belly....
I rented American Pie Band Camp today (for free). Hopefully we'll watch it tonight sometime! I hope it's funny!!!!!
Hmmmm, I don't have much to write about today. I almost took a flyer from the gym from somebody wanting a part time babysitter. I'm not sure I could handle anymore children right now....40 hours a week is enough for me right now! Although it would be good experience in case I ever apply for a nanny job! Which I might do sometime in the future.
Well, maybe y'all have much more important things to say than me. Post to your blogs, all, so I have something to read!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, a lot of people loved that movie. As for me, I agree with you....meh.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

So....what time did you finally get to eat? Did you go to 'Big Bowl'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home