Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I don't even know where to begin!

Seriously, where to start?
I guess at the beginning.............
I had an awesome visit with my mommy. I'm sure that I bored her to death, but she survived 12 days in the house, so that's impressive. Basically we shopped, ate, and went to the city a couple of times. Other than that we just hung out together. We had slumber parties, and Eric enjoyed bachelorhood, as we kicked him to the living room downstairs and my mom and I shared our room. It worked out fine that way, although I'm sure Eric doesn't think so!!! hahaha:)
It was very hard to drop her off at the airport last night though. I was (and still am) very sad, and I miss her alot! It was so nice having a friendly and familiar face around!!! On the plus side I made it home from the airport last night. When I picked my mom up from the airport, I had trouble getting us back home again because the signage SUCKS around there. But last night I made it back to the tollway and got home quickly.
And now life is back to 'normal', and I don't like that one bit!
I will post more later, but right now I am sick and should probably go to bed or something. I dunno........

(keep scrolling down for a new post!)

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I've missed updates on your blog, but I knew that you would be busy with your Mamuscha. Glad you had a good visit, miss. Saying goodbye afterwards is never easy. *Big hugs* Love you!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Contrary to Joanne's belief, she did not bore me to death while I was there. We did have a wonderful visit and we did just enough other things to make it interesting.

I too, had a hard time at the airport. It was awful leaving my baby girl where she is not really a happy camper!! I cried as I was walking to the security clearance and I cried as the plane taxied down the runway!!! Thank goodness I did not have to share my row of seats (2) with anyone as they would have thought I was NUTS!!!!

ps. Word verification should tickle your funny bone.....

gigjliks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home