Sunday, January 08, 2006

Surprisingly Accurate......

Your Inner Blood Type is Type A

You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.

You are most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hilter
What's Your Inner Blood Type?


Although I don't know about being compatible with Brigney Spears and Hitler.....

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an odd test...
I wish I knew my actual blood type. No real reason, but it bugs me that I don't know it.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting because I did it and came up with the same response. I actually am A+, and I hope the description is accurate... I'd like it to be!

Doug.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I got A as well, and I'm B- ;)

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So my blood type is apparently AB. I am compatible with everyone! Yay me!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...so far I'm the only one on here who has been Type O! Which is okay, because my blood type is O positive. And I'm outgoing, well-loved, and tend to be a bit flaky. My confidence gets me far, and I always speak my mind! I'm compatible with O and AB. And my famous people are John Lennon and Elvis. Much better than Britney and Hitler. Hee hee! Hope all are well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home