Monday, December 26, 2005



As you can see, I got a digital camera for Christmas (or, in Janita's case, I ALSO got a digital camera for Christmas). It's a Canon Powershot SD500, and it's really sweet. Eric got it for me! I was really surprised, as I had no clue what he got me:) I haven't played around with it a whole lot, but I did take a couple of photos last night, and then a couple this morning. The one that is posted above is a rather silly picture of us that I took myself, but I thought it was kind of cute. Eric doesn't like it, primarily because he doesn't have a shirt on...hahaha:) But I think we look cute with our bed head and our PJ's on:)
Anyhow, so I guess Christmas was okay, despite not being home. We slept in a little bit (compared to when I used to get up at home) until about 9:30 or so, and then pondered downstairs to see what was going on. I had some juice and some Christmas "cookies". Eric's mom stayed up until like, 3:00 AM baking, and the results were good! What I was eating weren't exactly cookies. They were a polish dessert, more like a pastry topped with powdered sugar and pie filling. REALLY yummy. Then, eventually, we opened gifts, had french toast and then got ready to leave. We went over to Eric's aunt and uncle's house for dinner. It was good, but the food came too early and I was still full from breakfast. That's okay, I ate anyway....hahahaha. We just sat around chatting, and Aimee got a cork stuck in a cooler bottle, so we were trying to get it out again. No such luck. It's in there forever!!! Then we came home and played with our toys. I installed the software for my camera, and Eric played the video game that I got him. We also watched most of "The Stuey Movie" but I think we both fell asleep!!! That was it. Nothing too exciting. Today we are having family over at our house for dinner. So much food!!!!!!

Here is a picture of another thing I got for Christmas from Eric's parents:



Yes, it's true. I got a designer purse for Christmas. Me, Joanne, carrying a Coach bag. I never thought it would happen, but it did!!!





Here is a picture of all of my holiday cards that I received:

















And here is a close-up of my favourite!!!



Yes, it says "Enjoy your day, Cousin". Apparently my little two-year old (coincidently the same two year old that I had to wrestle to the ground to put a diaper on on Thursday) would have nothing to do with the Christmas cards, and picked out this one all by himself. I love it. And he coloured it on the outside and inside!! It's the best card!!!!

Anyhow, I hope that Santa was good to all of you, and I hope you are all having fun Boxing Day shopping!!! There is no boxing day here, so I will not be doing that, but that's okay. I'll survive!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such a nice picutre of you and Eric! You look very pretty. :-) We all miss you up here. Hopefully soon you can pack up that spiffy new bag of yours and come home for a while! Merry Boxing Day! ^_^

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

I suppose we will be blessed with pictures of you both from now on....HOORAY!!!! Very cute purse (handbag or perhaps pocketbook???).
I did not go 'Boxing Day' shopping as I am NOT THAT CRAZY!!!!, I did however go to the bowling centre and watch Bruce win their 'Boxing Day' tournament!!!

Love Ya and will be seeing you soon! :) :) ;)

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Eric doesn't like the pic because he doesn't want other people seeing you look that good! Well, you both look great.

Merry Christmas.

Doug.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look good " au naturel " Love the power purse! Now you can fit right in with Eric's sisters! I'm jealous, my payless purses pale in comparison...
I got an ipod for x-mas!! I've been an i-tunes freak! Now I can keep up with all you youngins! I've got the Blackeyed Peas, U2, Gwen Stefani and Fallout Boy, among others.
It was great talking to you the other day. I miss you tons!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home