*sniff*
I'm trying to decide if my day was good or bad...I guess I little of both.CONS:
1. One of my babies got really sick and I had to tend to her during naptime. I was in the other two year old room and they have a newer child in there who won't sit down and 'rest' so she was not sleeping. While I was tending to the sick child, she woke up half the room, and there really wasn't anything I could do. So, the rest of naptime was like torture in that I had to fight with two year olds to sit down on their cots to rest!
2. I feel like I'm getting sick, but I am fighting really hard!
3. I just finished reading my mommy's blog, and it made me really sad....
4. I just finished reading Julia's blog, and it also made me really sad.
5. I just finished reading Steph's blog, and she said how the holidays are about friends and family, and that made me really sad cause I miss all my friends and family......
6. I forgot to look at the schedule, AGAIN, to see what time I am working tomorrow. That means I should show up by 8:00 tomorrow, just in case. At least I have things to work on if I'm early!!!!!
PROS:
1. I got to leave work 15 minutes early.
2. Eric is home tonight so we got to spend time together. We had to go and get some thank you cards, and we went to Starbucks and had some yummy Chai tea.
3. I practiced bassoon today!
4. Other than nap time, work went really well, despite being in the other two's room.
5. I got some good gifts from my kids today including cash and a gift card for Borders (bookstore).
I think I am out of good things. I still haven't decided if my day was good or bad. Even though I thought of more Cons than Pros, I think that overall it was pretty good, especially since my hubby is home and we spent some quality time together:) (Even though I am on the computer and he is playing DS...hahaha:)


1 Comments:
I am so sorry that I made you really sad by reading my blog, baby girl. I didn't mean to!!
I really miss the two of you here!
Love to you both!! :) :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home